Saturday, September 14, 2013

Poster Tidings





Welcome to our September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  This month's stamp from Close to My Heart is "Poster Tidings" and is available exclusively through your Close to My Heart consultant from September 1 - 30, 2013.  This month, you can receive this stamp set for $5 with a qualifying purchase.

If you don't already have a Consultant that you are currently working with, please contact one of the Consultants in our hop with any questions you have!



If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Darla's blog – Crafting is Contagious . If you came from  then you are in the rightplace!

For my card today I chose to pair the Christmas stamp from this set with some clear embossing powder and the Frosted paper.



I first cut a 2.5" by 5.25" piece of Frosted paper and heat embossed the stamp with clear embossing powder on the lighter side of the paper. I used a bit of Juniper and Crystal Blue ink and sponged it over the embossing to bring out the un-embossed parts. I also took the crystal blue and sponged it on the bigger piece using the other side of the Frosted paper since I wanted to make it a bit more greenish hue. I added a sparkle flourish and a metal flower. I switched the sparkle in the metal flower out for an Aqua Dot. I also added a couple Base & Bling Teal Jewels to the top right. The card base is colonial white.

Hope you enjoyed my project and you continue through the hop to see the awesome projects my fellow CTMH consultants have for you today.

Your next stop on our "Poster Tidings" hop is Amber over at Scrapper's Therapy 


Here is the entire lineup in case you get lost along along the way:

  1. Darla ~ Crafting is Contagious 
  2. Amber ~ Scrapper's Therapy 
  3. Rebecca - Show Me Scrapping
  4. Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking 
  5. Janna - The Creative Princess
  6. Pam ~ Pam's Crafty Creations 
  7. Michelle ~ My Creations With Michelle
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.

Products Used:



3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget