Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wired - Sketch 18

Today's card uses my new absolute favourite paper pack ProPlayer along with the ProPlayer Stickease and some of the new stamps that are just absolutely perfect for those teenage boys cards we all have so much trouble with. Paired all of this with Sketch 18 from my sketch challenge blog Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and voila!


I stamped the word "Wired" from the Tech Speak stamp set in White Daisy ink as well as the cool circuit like background across the middle from the School Years stamp set. I applied some liquid glass over the stickease pieces to make them look like better buttons as well as some liquid glass over the sentiment "Wired". The equalizer type strip is the zip strip from this paper as well and the whole card front is on a Pacifica card base with the bottom corners rounded off.

I hope you will take a few minutes to go over and check out the rest of the design teams creations today and maybe even feel inspired to enter this weeks challenge. :)

Products Used:



4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget