Monday, July 8, 2013

Exciting news!

Okay, I don't want to distract you too much and have you miss out on any retiring products.. so before I begin here's you reminder:

Don't forget with a new idea book coming out August 1st there will be lots of products retiring! If you had your eye on something and haven't ordered it yet do it before it's gone! If you want to know if the items you're looking at are retiring or not contact me with your list and I will let you know. :)

You can order by contacting me or through my website HERE. Make sure you join my open gathering and I will send you a little goody as well.

okay.. warning over.. now onto my exciting news!

Have you heard the news? No?
Close To My Heart has introduced a new cricut cartridge bundle that will be available for customers August 1st!

Bundled with 3 sheets of colour ready dimensional elements and 3 D size stamp sets!


There are page lace overlays (would make a great card front as well), scrapbook layouts already thought out for you just set your dial size to 11" cut assemble and add photos (of course you could also switch them up from the predesigned layout and use them for MANY more different ones as well), mini albums, titles, card fronts, envelopes, file folders, a complete font and much much more!

I am of course offering a special for you! 
Order the all new Artbooking cartridge through me and receive 2 FREE cricut blades (your choice of regular or deep cut), a copy of the new idea book and a small stamp set as a token of my appreciation. You will also qualify for the stamp of the month and any current promotion that may be going on as well.

Also, if you are local and order before July 20 I will have it waiting here for you to pick up on August 1st.

Of course you can always get it before August 1st by joining my team for just $49 and receive over $155 worth of stuff (see the kit HERE), get a minimum of 22% discount on all of your CTMH purchases, enjoy consultant perks (like convention, album retreats, bulk items, great training videos, product videos and more)  and preorder new products before the book goes live. As a member of my team you will also get my personal email, home phone and cell phone number to reach me any time you need to and the benefit of my team facebook page where you can ask any question you like, share ideas, get ideas and more. I do team member only videos if I think it will help to see something visual instead of just a verbal answer and more. Pretty good value for just $49 right?! 

I know some of you are now thinking... 
The last 2 cartridges were fabulous but how could they possibly have come out with a third that I "need:?
The answer... take a look for yourself! Check out the photos below and/or the PDF file of the complete handbook HERE and the pictures of the stamp sets below as well:



Oh, did I mention that Close To My Heart will be offering a 32 week video class using this cartridge absolutely FREE??? That's right, 32 episodes packed with information, instruction and ideas using this cartridge! It will start in September and run right through until April!Of course they'll be available to watch any time you wish after that as well.


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget