Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cricut Craft Room Video

Someone had posted in the cricutcutter yahoo group I am a member of and was having trouble figuring out exactly how to layer a bee image from the Best Images of 2006 cartridge. I decided after a bunch of us in the group explained how to do it on the cricut itself that I'd do a little CCR video showing the benefit of using it instead. I

Although this video shows her bee cut it shows some basics for CCR and how to use the layers, hidden contour and cut what YOU want! :)



The file I made if you want it is here http://www.4shared.com/file/eTnH9ccF/bee_-_Best_of_2006.html
I think I have a password set just to protect my files. I simply ask whenever you download files from my site that you you then for PERSONAL USE ONLY and that if someone else asks for the file that you send them to me to get it. The password is iagreetotou

Hope you enjoy the video and find it helpful.

7 comments:

  1. That was very helpful. Thank you! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. This video is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a great help. The Craft Room is a little confusing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Job! I just got my Cricut and haven't tried the layers yet, but after watching your video ( I have it in my favorites, just in case) I am ready to try. I like your explanation of blocking and cutting it in quadrants all at once. Great timesaver and paper saver. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do great work Darla!

    Please stop by my blog I have an award for you!

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget